CHAMPION High Performance Synthetic Blend Blue Flame Diesel Engine Oil
CHAMPION BRANDS HIGH PERFORMANCE BLUE FLAME SAE 15W-40 synthetic blend heavy duty diesel engine oil is purpose built for enhanced protection and performance of pre and post 2007 diesel engines. Its high reserve alkalinity chemistry reduces wear and oxidation delivers unmatched high temperature film strength and lubricity protection. It combats oil shear, maximizes and sustains cylinder compression, and is proven to increase engine horse power and torque.
Todays diesel engine oils are designed to protect engines while maintaining strict government mandates. This provides adequate protection for most diesel engines, but leaves enthusiasts with motor oil that lacks the robust additive rich formula that they need. Champion High Performance Blue Flame 15W-40 Semi-Synthetic diesel motor oil is purpose built for the extreme protection and performance of pre & post-2007 high performance diesel engines.
Classic Blue Flame Diesel Engine Oil delivers unmatched high temperature film strength and lubricity protection. It combats oil shear, maximizes and sustains cylinder compression, and is proven to increase engine horse power and torque.
- Semi-Synthetic SAE 15W-40 formula
- Meets or exceeds, pre and post-2007 emissions requirements
Advanced viscosity and soot control technology for shear stability and engine cleanliness
- High reserve alkalinity chemistry reduces corrosive wear and oil oxidation
- Meets New diesel engine warranty requirements. Exceeds API service levels CJ-4 & current OEM warranty requirements for extended service
- Safe for use in applications equipped with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and diesel particulate filters (DPF) systems
Approved For All Diesel Engine Service
- Drain intervals may be extended further with oil analysis.
- 2007-2009 Caterpillar C13 and C15 on-highway engines must follow OEM-recommended drain interval.
- 2007-2010 Dodge 6.7L, Ford 6.4L and GM 6.6L LMM light-duty diesel pickups must follow OEM- recommended drain interval. Drain intervals may be extended with oil analysis.
Gasoline Engine Service
- Suitable for use in 4-stroke gasoline engines
- Do not use in wet clutch applications
- Not recommended for use in wet clutch applications
Specifications & Approvals:
- API - CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, SM
- ACEA - E7-04, E6, E5-02, E4-99#2, E3 & E2
- Detroit Diesel - 93K218, 93K215, 93K214
- Caterpillar - SEBU 6385
- Caterpillar - ECF-3, ECF-2*, and ECF-1-a
- Cummins - CES 20081
- Ford - M2C171-C & D
- General Motors - 9985930
- Global - DHD-1
- JASO - DH-2, DH-1, MA
- Mack - EO-O Premium Plus 2007
- MAN - 271 & 3275
- Mercedes Benz - p228.31
- MTL - 5044 (MTU Type 1 and 2)
- Renault - VI RLD-3
- Volvo - VDS-4, VDS-3, & VDS-2
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED FULL LINE CHAMPION BRANDS DISTRIBUTOR. WE CARRY AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE COMPLETE CHAMPION LINE OF PRODUCTS. IF THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIFIC YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN QUARTS, GALLONS, 5 GALLON PAILS OR 55 GALLON DRUMS - DROP US A LINE!!