CHAMPION Classic Blue Flame Diesel Engine Oil
CHAMPION BRANDS CLASSIC BLUE FLAME SAE 15W-40 synthetic blend heavy duty diesel engine oil is purpose built for the protection and performance of pre-2007 diesel engines.
Todays diesel engine oils are designed to protect engines while maintaining strict government mandates. This provides adequate protection for most diesel engines, but leaves enthusiasts with motor oil that lacks the robust additive rich formula that they need. Champion Classic Blue Flame 15W-40 is purpose built for the extreme protection and performance of pre-2007 high performance diesel engines.
Classic Blue Flame Diesel Engine Oil delivers unmatched high temperature film strength and lubricity protection. It combats oil shear, maximizes and sustains cylinder compression, and is proven to increase engine horse power and torque.
Champion brought back the anti-wear, detergent, and dispersant additives, proven over decades to deliver superior protection and lubricity in pre-2007 model year diesel engines, and moved diesel engine oil performance to a higher level by combining them with shear stable synthetic base oils. Champion also included its exclusive TVS® (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer) polymer chemistry borrowed from our CHAMPION RACING motor oil technology. This proprietary technology delivers unmatched film strength at high temperature, better piston ring seal for maximum compression, and increases the foot-pounds of torque in most engines. It is designed to specifically address extreme performance demands of turbo or super-charged pre-2007 model year diesel engines.
- Synthetic blend SAE 15W-40 formula
- For pre 2007 MY Diesel Engines
- Exceeds API service categories CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, and CG-4 performance levels
- Advanced viscosity and soot control technology for shear stability and engine cleanliness
- High reserve alkalinity controls acid formation reducing corrosive wear and thermal viscosity breakdown
- High-zinc performance additives, superior protection, advanced polymer technology, plus high TBN
- Anti-wear and detergent additives for increased robust protection at high temperatures and heavy load
- Utilizes TVS® (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer) polymer chemistry, borrowed from CHAMPION RACING OIL technology
- Dynamic backbone of enhanced shear stability and viscosity control
Diesel Engine Service
Meets Performance Requirements
API - CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, SJ
ACEA - E7, E6, E5, E4, E3 & E2
Detroit Diesel - 93K218, 215 & 214
Cummins - CES 20081
Mercedes Benz - p228.31
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED FULL LINE CHAMPION BRANDS DISTRIBUTOR. WE CARRY AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE COMPLETE CHAMPION LINE OF PRODUCTS. IF THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIFIC YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN QUARTS, GALLONS, 5 GALLON PAILS OR 55 GALLON DRUMS - DROP US A LINE!!