CHAMPION Blue Flame High Performance
5w-40 FULL Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil
CHAMPION BLUE FLAME SAE 5W-40 FULL Synthetic Heavy Duty High Performance diesel engine oil is purpose built to be the most robust oil available for maximum engine lubrication and wear protection. It is designed to specifically address the extreme performance demands of turbo, or super-charged, diesel engines modified for higher compression for more horsepower and torque.
Not all motor oils are created equal. Full synthetic motor oil capitalizes on the benefits of starting with ultra pure synthetic base stock and building in robust additives for the ultimate engine protection. Champion Blue Flame Full Synthetic 5W-40 is purpose built with this technology, to improve the performance and protection of diesel engines. Blue Flame Diesel Motor Oil provides 5% fuel economy improvement while delivering unmatched high temperature film strength and lubricity protection.
PROVEN FUEL ECONOMY SAVINGS: EPA testing confirmed properly formulated 5W-40 diesel oil delivered up to 5 percent better fuel economy on-highway compared to conventional 15W-40 diesel oils. Mixed city/highway driving showed an average 1.4 percent fuel economy improvement with no change in driving habits.
- 100% Synthetic SAE 5W-40 formula
- Reported savings of up to 5% better fuel economy improvement compared to SAE 15W-40
- Meets New diesel engine warranty requirements.
- Exceeds API service levels CJ-4, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4CJ-4 & current OEM warranty requirements for extended service
- Meets, or exceeds, pre and post-2007 emissions requirements
Advanced viscosity and soot control technology for shear stability and engine cleanliness
- Safe for use in applications equipped with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and diesel particulate filters (DPF) systems
Approved For All Diesel Engine Service
- Drain intervals may be extended further with oil analysis.
- 2007-2009 Caterpillar C13 and C15 on-highway engines must follow OEM-recommended drain interval.
- 2007-2010 Dodge 6.7L, Ford 6.4L and GM 6.6L LMM light-duty diesel pickups must follow OEM- recommended drain interval. Drain intervals may be extended with oil analysis.
Gasoline Engine Service
- Suitable for use in 4-stroke gasoline engines
- Do not use in wet clutch applications
- Not recommended for use in wet clutch applications
Specifications & Approvals:
- API - CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, SM
- ACEA - E7-04, E6, E5-02, E4-99#2, E3 & E2
- Detroit Diesel - 93K218, 93K215, 93K214
- Caterpillar - SEBU 6385
- Caterpillar - ECF-3, ECF-2*, and ECF-1-a
- Cummins - CES 20081
- Ford - M2C171-C & D
- General Motors - 9985930
- Global - DHD-1
- JASO - DH-2, DH-1, MA
- Mack - EO-O Premium Plus 2007
- MAN - 271 & 3275
- Mercedes Benz - p228.31
- MTL - 5044 (MTU Type 1 and 2)
- Renault - VI RLD-3
- Volvo - VDS-4, VDS-3, & VDS-2
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED FULL LINE CHAMPION BRANDS DISTRIBUTOR. WE CARRY AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE COMPLETE CHAMPION LINE OF PRODUCTS. IF THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIFIC YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN QUARTS, GALLONS, 5 GALLON PAILS OR 55 GALLON DRUMS - DROP US A LINE!!