Swift Hitch SH03 is a product of Toren
Partners LLC and was designed to assist anyone who has ever struggled with
hitching any style trailer or snow plow. This amazing hand hand held camera
system also has so many other uses it is hard to list them all! The new Swift
Hitch SH03 offers the capability to position two portable wireless cameras in
separate locations. Both cameras transmit to a high definition color monitor
with a toggle switch that allows the viewing of the images from the two cameras.
Totally portable, both the camera and
hand held color display simply charge from any vehicle 12 volt socket (charge
cable included) and once charged will run continuous for up to 4 hours. The
fully automatic night vision allows the user to hitch up in total darkness, a
truly neat feature!
Swift Hitch™ is the only truly portable
back-up camera system and can be used as an inspection camera as well.
Swift Hitch SH03 Uses and Benefits:
- Hitch up a trailer using two views - watch the towing vehicle’s trailer
hitch and the trailer being towed.
- Watch horses in a trailer from two different camera positions.
- Monitor the trailer load being towed from two locations.
- Agricultural applications:
- Watch two bins or silos that are beside each other fill up.
- View the front and rear of any moving equipment.
- View two sides of your truck or trailer.
- Inspections or surveys from two different angles at the same time.
- No installation or wiring is needed.
- SH03 system is based upon proven Swift Hitch technology that has been in
existence since 2006 with thousands of satisfied users.
- No installation
- Portable wireless hi-resolution color display
- One button operation with easily accessible
toggle switch to view images from two cameras.
- Fully automatic night vision camera
- Strong magnetic mounts for ease of use
- User selectable reverse (default) or normal image
- Can be used on multiple vehicles
- Charges from vehicle 12 volt socket
- Can be used as an inspection camera
- One year warranty against defects in workmanship
- Model: SHO3
- (1) Full Color 2.5" LCD Screen Display Unit
- LCD Resolution 960 x 240
- Select Normal or Reverse Image
- Viedo Out Port
- (2) Cameras w/ Magnetic Base (10 Hour)
- Water Resistant
- Night Vision Range: 15 Feet
- Transmission Distance: 300 Feet
- Battery Run Time: 10 Hours
- (1) Weather Proof Cover
- (1) 12 Volt Charger Cable
- (1) Display Battery
- (1) Video Out Cable
- (1) Suction Cup Mount for Non Magnetic Surfaces
- (1) Extended Antenna with 9 ft Cable, Attaches to
One of the Cameras
- (1) Foam Lined Storage Box
Used Swift Hitch while
adjusting the satellite dish for best reception. Simply point the camera at the
TV and hold the display to fine tune the dish position. NOTE: please put this at
the top of the list. On a stop-over or while camping to monitor sleeping child
while your sitting just outside the vehicle.
tight spaces on remodeling jobs.
A great tool
that help equestrians in two ways:
* Simple hitch-up of your horse trailer
* Mount the camera inside your trailer, and watch your horse while you are
View work from a
different angle when alone.
Mounted the camera on a
pole using the ¼ 20 thread on camera to inspect a chimney. The night vision is
Inspect plumbing and
find leaks in tight spaces.
Allows you to show your customers needed repairs or damage to
there vehicle, especially in those hard to reach areas like under the car. This
allows your customer to view these conditions from a safe area, not out in the
shop or under a car lift where it can be dangerous for your customers.
Also locate that missing bolt that dropped or inspect an area that cannot be
seen without an inspection mirror.The NIGHT Vision is very cool.
Place the camera up to 100 yards away for view of game as it
approaches - check local laws in advance.
Position the camera on the corner of your boat while backing
down a ramp to launch or while backing in to a slip; to visually inspect an
inboard engine for leaks while performing preventive maintenance; to locate
something dropped in the bilge.
Attach the camera to a pole to make quick view of tight spots
during below deck inspections.
Attach the camera to a pole to allow easy view of crawl spaces and attic where
space is limited.